New Jersey Video Production Company
K2 Production is collaborating with John Campion and The Dalton Agency on a new TV Pilot about Rally car racing. Filming begins in his Hackensack, NJ garage. Check out the current short film that inspired the shot “Road to Amelia” John has an incredible life story, see his bio below.
John Joseph Campion (born January 17, 1963) is an Irish-American entrepreneur. In 1987, he founded Showpower, Inc., a California company that provided portable generators for the Rolling Stones, U2, Kiss and AC/DC. Campion currently serves as chairman and chief executive officer of APR Energy plc
Born in Cork, Ireland, Campion was held back in primary school twice, failed secondary school exams, and did not attend college. At age 21, Campion emigrated to the United States with an airline ticket and $25 in his possession
Under the leadership of Campion, APR Energy specializes in the rapid deployment of electrical power-generating plants in areas of the world that have been struck by natural disasters or that are experiencing a shortage of energy. The modular power plants are typically constructed in a few months. Campion holds several patents for this technology. One such plant was assembled in 45 days following the 2011 earthquake and tsunami in Japan, a task that would normally require from three to four years to complete for a permanent power plant installation. It took APR Energy less than a month to deploy a power plant in Cyprus with the equivalent generating capacity to power approximately 120,000 American homes.
From zero revenues at its founding, APR Energy has grown to $486 million in revenues, projected for 2014. The company employs more than 150 people in Jacksonville and over 850 internationally. In 2014, the company was valued at $1.2 billion
- 1969 Lancia Fulvia, winner of the 1972 Daily Mirror Royal Automobile Club Rally, a predecessor of the WRC
- 1975 Lancia Stratos, winner of several races in the late 1970s and restored in 2011
- 1979 Fiat 131, was on the cover of Road & Track, May issue 1980
- 1983 Lancia 037 that took part in nearly two dozen rally races, earning several top-three finishes, including first place in a 1985 race
- 1985 Lancia Delta S4, used as a test car for all the races that the Delta S4 was in on the World Rally Championship
- 1988 Lancia Delta Integrale that won the 1988 Portugal Rally and the 1988 Olympus/USA race
His Lancia collection has been displayed at the 2015 Concours d’Elegance on Amelia Island, Florida. Campion’s complete car collection also includes Ferraris, Alfa Romeos and Porsches.